Perform the following steps to configure your student email account on your macOS computer:
- Open "System Preferences".
- Click "Internet Accounts."
- Click the "+" sign at the bottom left.
- Click "Exchange."
- Enter your name in the "Name" field.
- Enter Username@lsus.edu in the "Email Address" field. Note: You are actually entering your username here; not your email address.
- Click "Sign In."
- Enter your credentials into the LSUS Single Sign-on prompt.
- Select which apps you want your email account to be synced with.
- Click "Done."
- Open the "Mail" application. You may need to wait a few moments while your emails are synced.
Your email account should now be configured. If you need any assistance, please submit a ticket or call us at 318-797-5221.