Windows 10 Wireless Setup
- Click on the "WiFi" icon in the bottom right.
- Look for the wireless network called "eduroam."
- Click on it then "connec.t"
- Students enter your student ID for the username then add @lsus.edu to the end. For example a student with the student ID of z00000000 they would enter email@example.com. Faculty/Staff enter your LSUS username and then add @lsus.edu. For example, if you have a username of jdoe you will enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For password enter your password or PIN.
At this point your Windows 10 device should be on the eduroam wireless network.
If you have any troubles please drop by the Campus Wide Lab in the University Center.