Campus Wide Lab
The Campus Wide Lab is a multipurpose computer facility that services the needs of the LSUS students. It is located in the University Center, the social hub of LSUS. This lab offers free printing and scanning, as well as providing a pleasant atmosphere for studying and doing homework. Because the Lab is completely funded by the Technology Fee, only currently enrolled LSUS students are allowed to use this facility. This lab is open until 9pm most days and has weekend availability. All labs across campus will require your student ID and pin number to log in. If you need more information please call us at 318-795-4234.
|Campus-Wide Lab (University Center 109)||Hours||Printer & Scanner Access|
|Monday - Thursday||7:30AM - 9:00PM|
|Friday||7:30AM - 4:30PM|
|Saturday||1:00PM - 5:00PM|
|Sunday||1:00PM - 5:00PM|
Labs Across Campus
|TC104D (Esports Lab)||7:30AM - 4:00PM (There are classes in this room so intermittently unavailable. Please refer to schedule posted on the door)|
|SC311 (Science Lab)||7:30AM - 4:30PM||Printer Access|
|Library Lab||7:30AM - 9:00PM||Printer Access|
|Student Success Center Lab||7:30AM - 4:30PM||Printer Access|
|Virtual Computer Lab (lsus.edu/virtuallab)(Helpdesk Article)|
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Wolfram Mathematica
- Autodesk Maya/Mudbox
Working in the Campus-Wide Lab
- Several shifts are available to work around your class schedule
- Possible maximum of working 20 hours per week
Further develop your computer skills
- Troubleshoot software issues
- Maintain computer equipment and resources
Interact with the student population
- Assist students in understanding computer programs and equipment
Quiet environment for studying while you work
- The Lab shares the same noise policies as the library
- You must be a full-time student to work during the Fall & Spring semesters.
- Summer employment eligibility is based on enrollment status for the Fall semester or prior enrollment in the previous Spring semester.
If you are interested come by the Campus Wide Lab to put in an application!