Perform the following steps to configure your student email account from within your Office 365 Edition of Outlook for Windows application:
- Launch "Outlook"
- If this is the first time you have launched your Outlook application, please skip to step 6.
- Click the "File" tab at the top-left.
- From the "Info" ribbon on the left, click "Account Settings" and then click "Account Settings" again from the sub-menu that appears.
- Click "New..." under the "E-mail" tab.
- When prompted to enter an email address, enter "YourStudentID@lsus.edu" in the field. Note: You are actually entering your username here; not your email address.
- Click "Connect"
- When prompted, enter your password and check the box "Remember my credentials"
- Click "OK" and then click "OK" again.
Your email account should now be configured. If you need any assistance, please submit a ticket or call us at 318-797-5221.