Focused Inbox prioritizes your most important emails and moves them to the "Focused" tab. Other emails are still accessible but are now in the "Other" tab.
If you do not want your emails broken up into two tabs you can disabled the Focused Inbox.
Disabling Focused Inbox in the Outlook Client
- Open your Outlook Client
- Navigate to the "View" tab in the top ribbon.
- There will be a "Focused Inbox" section.
- Click on "Show Focused Inbox" to toggle the inbox on or off.
Disabling Focused Inbox in Outlook Web
- Log into your email account.
- Click the settings cog in the top right of the page.
- Toggle on or off the Focused Inbox toggle.