VPN or Virtual Private Network allows LSUS Faculty or Staff to remotely join the LSUS network, securely, through the internet. This allows you to access on-campus technologies and services.
PLEASE NOTE: There are some issues with people's home network and the VPN. If you are unable to browse to websites while on the VPN please put in a ticket at helpdesk.lsus.edu
How to VPN into LSUS.
- While not on campus(you MUST be off-campus) go to https://vpn.lsus.eduin a web browser.
- Either click on the link above or copy the address, open a web browser, and paste the link into the address bar then press enter.
- Once you are at https://vpn.lsus.edu enter your LSUS username and password to log in.
- After successfully logging in it will start analyzing your computer for compatibility. Once it is finished you will be presented with an option to download the AnyConnect Client.
- Run the downloaded program to start the install of the AnyConnect Client. Click "Next" to proceed. Accept the EULA then click next, and finally then install. Once finished click "Finish". At this point the AnyConnect Client is installed on your computer. Once this is downloaded and installed on the machine you can start at Step 5.
- In the bottom right of your task bar there will be the AnyConnect icon, double click it to launch.
- Once at the "Ready to connect" screen enter vpn.lsus.edu/lsusstaff. Then click connect. You will be prompted for your LSUS username and password. Enter that information and you are now connected to the LSUS network and have access to on-campus resources and services.
If you are unable to log in please contact Information Technology Services at 318-797-5221 or firstname.lastname@example.org