These guides are for users attempting to set up their personal computers or devices to access their LSUS email.
Students with email setup questions should visit the Campus-Wide Lab in the University Center, Room 109.
Please follow the relevant links below to find your guide.
LSUS Email Forwarding
1) Log into your email at access.lsus.edu
2) Select the Options button in the top right corner of the screen.
3) Select Create an Inbox rule... button in the drop down menu.
4) Select the New... button in the Inbox Rules window.
5) Under *When the message arrives, and: select [Apply to all messages] or the appropriate rule.
6) Under Do the following: select Redirect this Message to...
7) Enter the appropriate email in the To-> box or select an email from the list.
8) Click OK then Save.
For students, your email address is your last name, first initial, and last two digits of your student ID.
Example: John Doe with a student ID of J930000012 would have an email address of email@example.com
Your username is your Student ID.
Your password is the same password used to access myLSUS.
For faculty/staff, your email address is your first name followed by a period, followed by your last name.
Example: John Doe would have an email address of John.Doe@lsus.edu
Faculty/Staff will get their login information from their supervisor.
Please note for students, that your email is created the day after you have registered for classes for the first time at LSUS. If you are a returning student the email should be available within two hours of your enrollment.